Friday, October 1, 2010

~~Waiting For Miracle~~

I don't know how should i react. My world turns upside down. And I'm still waiting for some miracle. Waiting without knowing when it will appear. Suddenly, I'm lost in my own world. Trapped in my own game.

And I'm here. Stand by my own. Crawl for the light inside extreme darkness. Step by step, path by path... still... nothing to be proud of. Without any hope of dignity, I'm waiting for nothing.

And I'm waiting. With tears, I have no idea where should I go. With fears, I'm looking for my happy ending. Still waiting without knowing how it will end. Or event worse, it will never end.

And I'm scared. It fright me to death. The truth will never be uncovered. Situation turns critical. And I'm alone. Blaming fate as it seems to burden me more and more. I'm dying. Sooner or later, the end of my life.

And Still....miracle doesn't appear. Discover no wonderland. Accompanied by nobody. Find no hope.I event forget how to smile. Life is not fun to live anymore. Counting days to come. Waiting for miracle, that seems impossible to emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment