Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~~The Toughest Discipline I Ever Face~~

I am not a good looking person. My physical was not in shape. But it was my destiny. Maybe I was born to be this way. To deal with this issue. I am tired of being a dumb-lazy-fat boy. For this reason, now I was trying to challenge fate. It has been 2 month since the day I start to work on it.

It starts with changing my routine. I am trying to change my eat habits. Avoid to eat rice, and take minimal requirement; only a plate of rice for a week. For a month, my focus diet is on consuming vegetable and fresh meat. For me, it seems not to burden and affect my daily activities. But it does give affect on me in certain way positively. I am starting to consume fewer cigarettes than before. I do not know what the concrete reason for this behavior is. And for the first time ever, my body feels less weight. It also affects my personality; to become more active in life and increase my self esteem.

July is the 2 month for this programmed. Even though at first, this diet seems does not reflect my routine life, but now it getting tougher. Sometimes, vegetable and fresh meats could not fulfill my appetite anymore. So I have to do something about it. Now I am trying to replace my food with lighter one such as natural fiber like oats. And I will be dead meat if it still could not counter starve.

For additional exercise, I am using my dumbbell I bought 2 years ago and using it with maximum weight of 10 kg, 2 times a day. It would be nice if I had time and could run for 1 km a day. But I don’t have a time for such activities. I am hoping that this diet and activities could drive me to get a new identity; the other side of me. Tq for reading……. ;p

2 comments:

  1. chaiyok lokman!! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..hentam abis bahase aku bhai...abis mati sape yang membaca..

    ReplyDelete