Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~~I only do what i have to do~~

It is so pathetic. Sometimes other people does not care what is happening. They does not even know what we do to live. Sometimes it is scary. Fear that comes when we notice that we are alone in this world. Argh. Forget it! I only do what should i do to live my life happily. To care people around me that give a little concern on me. Even though it is only a little.

This is not the story about being sympathy or empathy. This is not! This is the case where i stress on why do people only care about the their life ONLY. Why is that so? Is it because the world is moving towards globalization or modernization? Or is it the failure of future generation to understand about how important the others in their life? Fuh....if it is the case, i wonder where is the value of humanity...it seems like people does not care anymore.

So here i go. Creating my own path. Step by step, i almost in front of the others. Maybe. What is important for me now is decide which direction should i go. With cautiousness. And bring along people who needs my help. Sometimes, live in community is better than creating success individually. But it is important to be alone for a while, thinking back on what have we done. Please. Do not let emotion of materialistic lead you in life. Sometimes we need friends to share the sadness. To motivate the others so that we could share the joy together finally.

Think about it....

1 comment:

  1. we do need others...the person who thinks they can survive alone is a fool...even animals live in packs...its just the nature of life my brother...sooner or later we will need the help of others even if we are denying it..

    ReplyDelete