Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~~Perseverance~~

After meeting with my cousin, friend, and being bz focusing on teaching, I found out that what I need is a little perseverance. It is an early conclusion. How ever, I decide it is what I needed because being 'jiwa kacau' for a long periodic of time could give harm to my self and my future.

In a new environment, I found a place for my self. I discover a few people that have similarities; suit me and my personality. Im happy to be here. Personally, I am thanks Allah for what I get.

I decide to get my self a few things to re-born me symbolically. It is not as I am trying to be a new me, but it is more like I am appreciating my self after what had happened to me.

For those who keep supporting me, and still, tq for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment