Friday, May 6, 2011

~~Am I The Correct Person?~~

I have been decided. Maybe to know my self better, I should be brave enough to challenge my self. Me as a tutor or lecturer? I have no ideas at all on what its going to be. I also do not have any experience on what should I do next. Maybe this a correct way for me to getting start.

Improve my English language. It has been a while since I left UiTM. Suddenly, I become nerves when I imagine my self as a tutor. It would need some courages to face a reality. But somehow, I tough maybe it is the right time for me to try.

I have no idea on what should I write. After a long night, and a deep frustration, I could not think the right things to be done, or do the right things. My messy mind could not response to all clues around me. As I did not aspect this possibility from rising up, I does not event know how to deal with.

I hope, as day by day pass me through, I could get a fully recover and maybe I will be prepared for something like this someday. For all the time we have spend together, THANK YOU...

4 comments:

  1. wrong spelling..."tough" should "thought"..hehehe

    people will start with a ZERO, so wlpon xde experience doesn't means yg kita ni xpandai..n people always learn from d experience..

    so pikir +ve n think bout wat would u be in d future~

    u can di it bro!!

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. cayalah sis...tq for ur support...;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it la brader..ur english just need a little work..a little spelling error here and there..I can help u with that..read more..then you can improve ur grammar as well..but the most important thing never stop writing..the more u write the more u learn..never mind what anyone else says about u bro..i'll support u all the way..=)

    ReplyDelete