Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~~Am I Suppose To Smile?~~

I am graduating. A few days more to go. But it is like...do not know how to smile at all. Feels like ....something missing in my heart. Maybe I should learn on how to deal with emptiness. But how? How suppose I smile when I am crying? Weird is it?

I see my transcript. I see my friend. I went to an interview. I should be happy then. But I am not! I try to find the possible courses, but it seems like nothing went wrong. It is like the end of the day. And it is impossible for me to have an genetic or hormone change.....or morning sickness?hurmmm....am I?

I am writing this to shows I am a person who have emotional sense. I write this to search for pride and dignity. And.......suddenly feels like ....whooooaaaaa...nasik lemak is delicious. And I am hungry. hahaha

It has bees a week since i did not take rice as a meal. And I dont quite sure why did I mention about this. ;p. The real fact is, I am still mad. Sad when I am seeking for a reason why this is happening to me. I am still .....fat dummy lazy boy who love to sleeping around. Aha, thats it. Sleeping a round.hurmm????....

Maybe I should forget on what was going on. Maybe it is the time for me to cut all this crap off. Entahlah. Just so u know ....I am learning...and I will remember this. TQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment